Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Special Place ☄

       64 degrees fahrenheit, strong winds passing through the cold air, humidity at its lowest, cloudless skies and rays coming off the sun. This place, is Washington D.C. An area that borders Maryland and Virginia, east of the U.S, and is considered to be our capital. Who knew a place so surrounded by government would be such a stress relief? The first time I went there was last year (so not too long ago). It's a place that is exactly opposite from where I am now which consists of extremely hot temperatures, not that much wind or a single breeze pass, humidity is extremely high, rains about 3 times a week, and the only thing it has in common is that the sun still shines throughout the day. It's not only the climate and conditions that makes this a "special" place, but what happens there is what makes it special. The scenery is one that I've never seen before. There are trees that are so unfamiliar to me like cherry blossoms, and there were buildings that looked so clean and neat, and the people there were different. I think of this as a "special" place because I just felt so care-free, like as if I had no problems in my life, no stress, no trouble, and nothing that ever made me think of the slightest miserable circumstance. Washington D.C is simply a place for me to live without worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram